Tuesday, October 6, 2009

We made it.

Parker and I have arrived in Texas. The drive was long but Parker did great and pretty much slept the whole way. We stoped in Albuquerque and visited with our friends Jenni and Kendall. Jon was pretty excited to see us. Well he was excited to see me and ECSTATIC to see Parker. We are getting settled in our house and putting things together. Ill post some pictures when we get everything put away.

Parker got pretty sick of this seat by the time we got here.

This mirror was a lifesaver. It was nice to be able to actually see what he was doing back there.

A little Daddy-Son bonding time.
(Yep, Parker's mostly a bottle baby... I wasn't so blessed in the milk production department.)

So happy to just lay out and stretch.

6 comments:

Air Force Blues said...

Yeah! Glad you made it to TX. Have you guys found out what he will do yet. Are you still going to be in DelRio? Parker is so cute. I'm glad that he was good for you in the car. Enjoy traveling now, cause when they get older they have to be entertained the whole time.

P.S. Love the blanket. (Makena has just got into hers. She is loving the stars right now.)

Ryan and Kaeli said...

Oh my Goodness Shan!! Parker is a DOLL!!! SO CUTE!

Dan and Sara Sheets said...

Glad to have you guys in the lone star state!! I can't believe you will be moving to Idaho!! When you guys come down to Utah to visit your family, you'll have to stop by and see us. By the way I love the last picture with him reaching up, SO SWEET!!! Glad you guys made it safely. Let us know when we can get together!

Jake and Kristin said...

LOVE the babe shannon! you guys done good!

Konie said...

Glad you made it! He is so sweet! good thing he takes after you not that tattoo loving guy pictured above! lol! Hopefully the normal Jon comes back soon or your mother won't be leaving you there.

princess jen said...

What a cutie! I'm so glad you arrived safely and that he traveled well for you. Jon is lucky he has you and little Parker. Super happy you are all together again.