Tuesday, September 15, 2009

PARKER SCOTT TOLMAN

After keeping everyone waiting for pictures and the story,
we are happy to introduce
Parker Scott Tolman
September 10, 2009
8 lbs 2 oz
20 in
10:50 pm
Head full of dark hair

We checked into the hospital at 12:30 am. He was born at 10:50 pm. Lets just say it was a long day.
8 lbs 2 oz
Fresh out and already holding on to Jon's finger. So sweet.
Cone head. I was afraid he was going to have it for a while, but it went away after a few hours.
Meeting Mommy
Proud Daddy
Meeting the Grandparents (minus one) First family picture! Excuse the sweaty, swollen, just had a baby look. :)
Close up of the hair.

-Going Home-
We put this vest on and he must have loved having it up next to his head. He held on for dear life to the collar and wouldn't let go for anything.



Size picture next to the "Love Duck"
4 Days


25 comments:

Mrs. Boojwa said...

That's INSANE how much hair he has! Congrats just the same!

Nielsen Family said...

He is the cutest thing! OOOO I love babies! Congrats and enjoy him...they get big fast!

brooke said...

congrats!!! he is adorable!

Brad.Kenz.Max.Kannon said...

Oh my gosh Shannon! He is so so cute! I am so jealous of all that hair! I know our boy won't have anything close to that! Good job he is a doll! Any advice for me?

Sara Sue Photography said...

he is such a sweetie!! you have to keep the pictures coming, he is a doll!!!

princess jen said...

What sweet little boy. I LOVE his coming home outfit. That vest is darling. You two are the cutest parents! I'm just so sad you're moving away to TX!!!

...will and bobbi... said...

He is adorable! I love love the hair. How long are you here for? I still need to give you your present! Congrats!

Wes and Dani said...

Aww he is so super-cute! Love all that hair! Congrats!

Konie said...

Sweet!! The swing pictures have always been great! Congratulations!

Super Daysh said...

Oh my word!! He is SOOOO handsome!!! Love all that hair and his angelic little face. So precious!! Congrats to you both on bringing an adorable baby into your family!!!

randishea said...

He is sooo cute! You guys are lucky. I bet we was worth those 20+ hours in the hospital

Casey and Amy said...

Congrats!! He is darling!!! so much hair!

Air Force Blues said...

Yeah!! He is adorable. Congrats you guys. So happy for you.

Jeremy & Stacy said...

He is so dang cute Shannon! It makes me excited. I am glad that all is well and I hope you are doing good.

Mythreesons said...

What a gorgeous little boy! Seriously, pretty baby. Congrats you two!

Ryan and Kaeli said...

Oh my Goodness Shan! He is so Pretty!! Good Job!! To cute!!

Karissa said...

He is SO cute!!! Congrats to both of you and good luck for the next few weeks on your own. I hope you get settled in TX soon--you will LOVE Air Force life!!

jon and whit said...

OH MY GOSH!! he is SO dang cute!!! congrats! love the hair :)

The Real Life of Mark and Em said...

Mark says he has the same hair cut as Jon, must have been really hard to cut his hair to look just like his dad! He is adorable. Just for the record, you look dang good in the just had a baby picture!

Alyssa said...

He is such a doll Shan like I said before. I wish I could see him in real life but I don't want to get him sick! Congrats! Oh BTW my new URL is jonandalyssaburr.blogspot.com :)

The Andersens said...

congratulations to you both!! babies are so wonderful and bring such a new and special spirit into your home. and of course it doesn't hurt that he is ADORABLE! Topher and I both just oohed and ahhed over him. So handsome. I LOVE his head full of hair too! Grace will be jealous. :)
So glad that he is healthy and well and that you are as well.
Can't wait for more pictures and updates!!
And tell Jon he's never looked better! Him holding his little boy is so precious and perfect! I love it!

Jody and Amy said...

Congrats Shannon! I can't believe how much hair he has so precious, he is such a handsome little guy! Enjoy him while he is so little and will let you cuddle with him, because they grow up so fast and want to roam once they start moving.

The Platt's said...

congrats congrats shannon! he's adorable! so much hair!

Danielle said...

Oh wow, he is so cute! Congrats and have fun with your little guy!

Alex and Anna said...

what an adorable little guy. congratulations!!