Trying out the new play mat.
I thought he would be a little too young for it. He likes it though, he lays and stares at everything and every once in a while kicks at the hanging toys.
Jon had to lay down and tell Parker about all toys.
"I am sooo strong" 
"Dad, This this is fun"
I love both their grins.
"Can you kick your feet up like this?"
Shower
Parker took a shower with Jon and loved it. Never made a peep the whole time.
Football Time
Today after church Parker wasn't feeling too good and was kind of needy. He cuddled with Jon for a few hours and watched Football. They both were just so content relaxing together. Im sure this will be a Sunday tradition for a long time to come.
9 comments:
wow I can't believe how much he has changed already! Hopefully we will see you soon before he gets even older.
He and Jon are so cute together!! And I'm SO EXCITED that you are coming back out here!! Yay!!
Jax loves to look a "baby Parker" "mom can we see baby parker!", so you will have to update weekly! Looks like all is well. Glad you are coming closer to home!
Shan!! HE IS SOOO CUTE!!!!
Love the Update!
Oh my goodness! Parker has the most adorable profile ever!!! So cute!! I'm sorry that you guys have to move again- that stinks! At least you will be closer to family though, right? Jon looks like he is quite getting the hang of this daddy thing!! We needs some pics of you and the baby too though. :)
What a proud little daddy and what an adorable little guy. So Makena and I take off to Cali. Nov 16. So if we can get together it will have to be before then. Let's see what we can do.
Parker is GORGEOUS! Cant believe all that hair, good work you two ;)
Oh he is so cute! the picture with him and jon watching football is so cute!
So cute. Stetson has a play mat like that and he loves it. Parker is getting so big! And yes, for some reason I think babies LOVE showers :) So cute
Post a Comment