A few days before I came down to Texas I had a dream that Jon had taken on a new lifestyle while he was down here by himself and had shaved all his hair off and gotten tattoo's all over his body. So when I pulled in the driveway, Jon came running out and sure enough, he had buzzed all his hair off. Jon has never had his hair this short and I hated it at first, but its growing on me now.
7 comments:
I actually really like his hair that length, but that's coming from someone whos husband also shaves his head weekly. the tats, not so much.
you scared me with the tatoo's. as for the hair i love it. i always thought the buzz was brad pitts best look.
this is megan christensen by the way. forgot i was on my sister's computer
Haha, that is pretty funny. He needs his hair back though.
Holy cow... I have to admit that I've never been a fan of buzz cuts. Those tats are crazy!
I would have killed Ty if he did that... you have a great sense of humor.
oh, i'm so sorry. i have no words to excuse our husbands' behavior. when we got home from dinner the other night, i told jonathan that he better not cut jon's hair again because y'all have a fair share of guns and that you probably know how to use at least one of them:)
Post a Comment