So lets see if this works.
I have been trying for days to get these dang videos to work. I didn't know it would take so long to upload. So enjoy.
Parker has a fun little smile that he is starting to show us more often and every once in a while we can get a little giggle.
From birth he has had really goopy eyes. Well the last few weeks his left eye has been especially runny and goopy and gets really crusted over. I thought maybe he had and infection so we took him into the doctor on wednesday. No infection, but he does have a clogged tear duct. The doctor said it will just go away or he'll continue to have it forever. If it doesn't go away by the time he's 9 months then we'll have to go see an opthamologist to take care of it.
He weighed 11.1 pounds and was 23.5 inches. He's finally starting to chunk up.
We sure do love our Little Buddy.
1 comment:
I LOVE that table!! Parker is so cute. Are you getting excited to come back west?
Post a Comment