Sunday, October 25, 2009





For our Anniversary/ Christmas present we bought a new couch and loveseat. We also got a coffetable and two end table. The end tables are the same as the coffee table just half the size.



Here's another video.

7 comments:

Dan and Sara Sheets said...

Rachel woke up one morning with goopy eyes one day when she was a few weeks old too. She had the blocked tear duck too, so my sister in law said to get a warm wash cloth and wipe underneath the eye from the outter side of the eye to the inner. It worked, she didn't have it again, but I know even if you do the wiping they can still suffer from it for a while. It is so sad when they wake up and can't even see out of their eyes. Sad you guys couldn't come! hopefully we can catch up sometime.

Shannon said...

Ya, we've been massaging it and wiping it with the warm wash cloth's, its a little better but not totally. Im sad we didn't get to come either.

Mrs. Boojwa said...

He sure loves that swing :) I love watching little babies watch the little hanging toys. Or bright lights. Thats another favorite. I wonder if they think they'll see Heavenly Father if they stare at the bright light long enough.

Charlie said...

Hannah and I just watched cute little Parker. Hannah smiled the whole time. She says (in a high squeaky voice) "He's so cute! I love Parker!"
It's almost more fun listening to you two. :) Amazing what babies do to adults, isn't it?
Love you guys!

Alex and Anna said...

Shannon your blog is way cute. and so is Parker! Are you liking TExas? where in Texas are you living?

Jody and Amy said...

Shannon he is so adorable! I love the couches and the tables, way cute!

The Bear Cave said...

Shannon Parker is just to cute. Thanks for sharing the little video.