Thursday, November 5, 2009

Photoshoot

My friend Kaylene from church asked if she could take some picture of Parker. Of course, why would I turn that down. All these pictures were taken the day he turned 7 weeks. He's sure a handsome little devil.
Yep, he peed all over these books.

I think he look so big in this one.


" Okay Mom, this is really getting old. Get me out of this box."


Daddy's Dogtags and Boots



Cute smile

These next 3 are Parkers blessing tux. We actually did his blessing back in Utah when he was only 6 days old before Jon had to head back down here to Texas. It is adorable, but it drowned him at the time so we didn't get a very good picture or him in it at the time.

This Picture was taken by my dad when Parker when he was 10 days old. He wasn't very cooperative for this little photoshoot.
1 day old.

6 comments:

princess jen said...

Those are amazing photos! He is one handsome little boy!

Charlie said...

Sweet photos! What a doll.

Dan and Sara Sheets said...

I love all of those sleeping pictures. there is something just sooo peaceful about a sleeping baby. I tried to spend as much time with Rachel when she was asleep and even after all that I wish I would have spent more because now she hates sleeping unless she is in her bed. I'm so glad to hear he isn't sick. Hopefully he gets feeling better. Oh and by the way, do people ever tell you he looks just like you? I see a lot of you in him!

Super Daysh said...

Those pics are adorable!! He is a handsome little devil!

Karissa said...

The pictures are darling! I love the dog tag idea--I'll have to remember that one.....

Jody and Amy said...

I love those pictures, so so cute! He is turning into one handsome little man!