Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sickies, Halloween, and a Baldy

On Halloween morning Parker was having a hard time breathing and was coughing alot which would then make him choke. So by the afternoon when it hadn't gone away we decided to take him to ER. They told us that he had bronchitis. So we did the breathing treatment and everything they told. Well then on Wednesday we took him to the doctor here on base for a follow-up and come to find out he didn't have bronchitis. He's just really congested and becuase babies only know how to breath out of their nose, when their congested they cough trying to get air in. So anyways, he's fine. Just congested.

For Halloween Parker was a Giraffe, Jon wore his Taekwondo outfit from Korea, and I was an Aggie fan. Thats about as creative as I get. I hate Halloween, always have, always will.

Cupcake anyone?
In the last 5 days Parkers gone bald right before our eyes. And its not the normal "bald spot" on the back of his head. It on both sides of his head above his ears. Its also thining out on the top and the back. But its still long in the back on his neck. Looks like he has a mullet, short on top, long in the back.





8 comments:

Mrs. Boojwa said...

Its probably just where his head rubs on blankets that he is going bald. All hair grows back... no worries! :) And I guess your experience with the ER goes to show you that the Val Verde Regional Medical Center sucks at anything other than child birth :P

The Real Life of Mark and Em said...

He's still super handsome even if he has odd bald spots! Miss ya!

Konie said...

Hey Shannie - Remember Abbie - Grandpa calling the ambulance for choking on phlem and Tonsils out at 18 months. Hope you don't have it as bad but having them out sure help her! wonder what I could have out to help her not be so sassy! anyway He sure looks like he is growing up so fast! his hair will come back remember my kids just had he big girl girl on top because they rubbed the sides and back off. his is so dark that it shows more! PS. Glad your not in Houston!

Super Daysh said...

I'm so sorry about his cold and congestion. that is no fun at all! Glad that you are all doing better now though, right?

Cody and Jill said...

Shan, your little man is so cute. Good work!

The Douglas's said...

So cute. I am glad he is ok. He has gone bald. Wow, but he is still cute

Lady of the Rings said...

May I suggest a toupe for the baby... mine were born bald and I usually put wigs on them... too bad I can't include pics on this. I have some pretty good ones. The last one is of Grace with a hairpiece... looks phantastic.
I am in favor with starting the halloween-haters-anonymus society with you and me as founding members. Glad all is well with the 3 of you.

Lisa Brown said...

Oh my heck, Parker is the cutest little baby boy! I just wanna squeeze him...so precious. I hate freeeekin bronchitis in babies! My little Charlie got RSV last winter when he was just a few months old...he had to be hospitalized and now he has the same kind of congestion that Parker probably has. And now that we live in Cali, all the doctors and medical places SUCK! Uggg...my poor kids! anywho....loved your comment on my blog! Good to hear from you!! Hope you are enjoying Mommie hood!