I still have pictures of St. Louis, Nashville, and Atlanta that I want to put on here but it might be a while... so here are pictures of where we are staying. So this probably wont interest anyone but my parents. :)
We on the 4th floor of this building. It does have A/C. Were lucky to actually be on base becuase of the A/C problems most of the couples are staying at a hotel about 10 minutes off base.
It has a full kitchen, but no oven. We bought a little skillet and have basically been cooking everything in that, which works great.




6 comments:
oh looking at all those pictures makes me homesick for ASBC. Well ok not really. One sexy hot mama by the way!
So fun! So you made it?! and you get to stay! ps so cute prego shan!
Looks like a lot of fun. Not a bad looking place glad to hear you have AC. I'm as excited to see your housing as your mother! keep it coming and take care.
I loved looking back over your posts. How lucky you guys are to have visited all of those neat places. I love how cute you look being pregnant. Miss you!
Looking good!! glad you made it and all is safe and sound.
Oh Shan you look so cute pregnant. Im so excited for you! When will you be back?
Post a Comment