Tuesday morning we did a session in the Nauvoo Temple. It was very beautiful inside and we were lucky to have the officiator and the Temple President talk to Jon and I about all the different murals that are inside and more about the temple with just the two of us. It was neat experience. After the temple, we loaded up again and headed over to the Carthage Jail which was about 20 miles away. We took the tour of where Joseph Smith was killed which was also very neat.
Nauvoo, IL Temple
4 comments:
did you love the jail?? I cried so bad.
Just caught up on all your posts, looks like you have had a good time driving across the country! I can't believe you are really gone, I keep waiting for you to be the float at work & you aren't. I miss ya girl!! Hope we can get together when you are here! Loves!
Glad you had a fun and safe trip. How are things going now you have arrived? I really enjoyed your photos, you have a good eye. We miss you both very much every day. Looking forward to seeing you again in a few weeks. Dad
Thanks for sharing!! Wow, the pics of the jail are ripping my heart out. :(
Post a Comment