Thursday, April 30, 2009

Little Buddy

Well the official results are in and the majority of you who voted were WRONG!!

Its a BOY!!

When the ultrasound first started the Ultrasound Tech tried to see the gender but the little squirt was sitting with his legs crossed Indian style. So he moved on and looked at everything else and kept going back to try and see the gender. We were pretty much done and he said "well I really don't think your going to get to see anything". I pretty much freaked out and said "I am not getting off the table til you tell me what it is". He just laughed and said I was going to have to fight off all the other pregnant ladies who wanted to have thier ultrasound done today too. I didn't care, I wasn't leaving. I had been fearing that we wouldn't get to see what it was. So after ALOT of serious (and I mean serious, I was laughing it was so hard) shaking of my belly he finally opened up right at the end and there it was!! He's all BOY!!!

He is also obviously not a morning person because he had his hands crossed in front of his face the whole time too. So we weren't able to get a front shot of his face but got some good ones of his profile. Everything looked good and right on track. We also got to see his: brain, heart, kidney's, stomach, lips, and umbilical cord.


Jon likes this picture becuase it looks like he has big muscles and is almost flipping us off. ;) I'd cover my face and be mad too if someone was shaking me that hard.
But were really excited and I of course had to go out and buy some clothes finally. I even found the best little outfit with a JEEP Safari on it and plaid shorts so Jon couldn't possibly get upset about the clothes. :):)
And if you wondering,
His name is Parker Scott Tolman.

5 comments:

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

AW! Parker Scott Tolman; How adorable is that!? CONGRATULATIONS!!!

princess jen said...

What a cute name!! I'm super happy for you!

Jody and Amy said...

Congrats, I love the pictures! That is a really cute name!

Dan and Sara Sheets said...

nice work, you already know how to get around it so Jon will be happy with all the clothes you bring home! i'm so proud!

Super Daysh said...

Yay!! Congrats to you both! I'm glad you got to see what the sex of your little one was- that is the pits having to wait and not knowing. That is so exciting!