Friday, April 10, 2009

First Bump Picture

Here is the 17 week baby bump.
Im not sure that I look pregnant or
like I just had a little bit too much to eat lately.
You'd never know that I've actually lost about 20 lbs instead of gaining.
Little "PADDIE" is fluttering around quite a bit now.
At least we know its active little thing.
We find out the gender on April 30th.
We're sooo ready to know.
I just want to be able to buy a frilly little dress or
some clothes with trucks and dinosaurs on them.
Im going to put a poll on the side so everyone vote on what you think.
Jon and I both vote Boy, but girl is definately winning on just about everyone else we've asked.
Other than this we really don't have much else new going on.
Aren't you surprised that this post has nothing to do with the Jeep??

8 comments:

Dan and Sara Sheets said...

don't you love feeling HER move?? I loved it! I think it is so fun! Of course she will get bigger and that might be a different story but for now enjoy all the sweet kicks!

The Real Life of Mark and Em said...

I say girl cause none of my friends have little girls for me to make cute girlie stuff for. Either way I am excited for you!

Jeremy & Stacy said...

I am so excited for you! BE sure and post what it is when you find out!

Konie said...

It's a girl! - Why do I say it's a girl -- Because you have a for sure boy name.

The Bear Cave said...

Shannon so how are you feeling sweetie? I hope you little one is moving around and you are having a great time feeling all the movement. Enjoy it now because when they get bigger it gets uncomfortable. I will talk to you soon.

Casey and Amy said...

Congratulations! How exciting! i'm so happy for you, that will be so much fun!

Alyssa said...

My vote is still boy. Im so excited! Will I get a text confirming which gender? Please!

Alysia said...

how exciting!
finding out the gender is definitely the funnest part! you'll have so much fun nesting and buying baby clothes.
congratulations on your cute baby bump!