This is a fun website to see how common your name is. I find it hard to believe that there are more Shannon's than Jon's in the world.
-Shannon Tolman-
-There are 329,282 people in the U.S. with the first name Shannon.
-Statistically the 190th most popular first name.
-81.4 percent of people with the first name Shannon are female.
-Statistically the 6668th most popular last name.
-There are 6 people in the U.S. named Shannon Tolman.
-Jon Tolman-
-There are 177,659 people in the U.S. with the first name Jon.
-Statistically the 347th most popular first name.
-99.14 percent of people with the first name Jon are male.
-There are 5,299 people in the U.S. with the last name Tolman.
-Statistically the 6668th most popular last name.
-There are 3 people in the U.S. named Jon Tolman.
http://howmanyofme.com/search/
3 comments:
That was a fun site. Before I got married there were 1,091 of me, now there is only 25. Good thing I got married and changed my name. So it looks like the blog vote is pretty heavy on the girl side! YEAH! I can't wait for you to find out. We seriously better be pretty high on the list of people you tell first. Obviously family can be first but we better be dang close to them. can't wait!
This is why I can hide on Google and not worry about being found...
There are 1,427,399 people in the U.S. with the first name Jennifer.
Statistically the 21st most popular first name.
There are 2,481,101 people in the U.S. with the last name Johnson.
Statistically the 2nd most popular last name.
There are 11,562 people in the U.S. named Jennifer Johnson.
Now I don't ever have to kid myself about being special ;)
So, I did Chelsea Moore and Chelsea Hicken.
58,199 Chelsea's in the U.S.
9th most popular last name= Moore
182 Chelsea Moores in the U.S.
32512th most popular last name= Hicken
And...there are 1 or fewer Chelsea Hickens in the U.S. (I wonder how we get fewer than 1?)
Seems to me that I was more of a unique thing before I married Brig. :)
Post a Comment