For those of you who have not got the
joke yet, that previous post is not our jeep. I'm a member of a Jeep Fourm and they had a thread about the worst jeep stuck pics, so I copied it and posted it on the blog. Ha ha funny funny. However I did do the final touch on the lift by buying new tires and rims. I had been watching ksl for a set th
at was afforadable as we didn't have money for brand new, however my dad needed new tires for his new truck and they were the same size of tire that was on the jeep so, i sold him my tires that I bought in October to put on his truck. I ended up then finding a great deal on rims and tires on ksl and the tires only had 3k miles
on them. I also was able to get 5, so now I have a full size spare as well.
4 comments:
Dont you just heart KSL? its the best.
I had to do some catching up on your blog... and saw that you have a lil bun in the oven! YAY! I am SOO excited for you Shannon!!
Funny joke jon!! The jeep looks great.
I do believe Jon is more in love with the Jeep than he is me at this point.
Shannon, If blogs existed back in 1990, ours would've been pasted with pictures of a certain blue 1968 Ford Mustang! Eric took pictures of the stang all the time too, just like Jon. He'll come around eventually! Especially when the little jon-jon comes along! :) (or will it be little Shanny?)
Post a Comment