oh no! spring break! not good.
WHAT?!?! Are you serious?!?!?! Is that really Springbreak? That is insane!! Well I guess if you are going to do it...you did good! That is nuts!
Holy Cow!Is everyone okay????
You've gott to be kidding me!?? Seriously!? Holy Crap! What were you doing!? Other than playing in the mud with a very expensive toy...?
No way, that sucks!
No more toys for you! Shanon better have been at home and not in there with you.
OK...I swear I just saw you drive by this afternoon...it was still blue too. Hmmm...
Woooh!!! Did you call Elden's to come fish you out. If you are planning much more of this activity you better have the number on speed dial. :)
oh my goodness!! did you get it out?? how did YOU get out??what were you doing?!post again!we need more details...that is...if it all ended well. :)
Jon, what were you thinking and do you have the jeep back or is it still sutck out in the mud?
Post a Comment
10 comments:
oh no! spring break! not good.
WHAT?!?! Are you serious?!?!?! Is that really Springbreak? That is insane!! Well I guess if you are going to do it...you did good! That is nuts!
Holy Cow!
Is everyone okay????
You've gott to be kidding me!?? Seriously!? Holy Crap! What were you doing!? Other than playing in the mud with a very expensive toy...?
No way, that sucks!
No more toys for you! Shanon better have been at home and not in there with you.
OK...I swear I just saw you drive by this afternoon...it was still blue too. Hmmm...
Woooh!!! Did you call Elden's to come fish you out. If you are planning much more of this activity you better have the number on speed dial. :)
oh my goodness!! did you get it out?? how did YOU get out??
what were you doing?!
post again!
we need more details...
that is...if it all ended well. :)
Jon, what were you thinking and do you have the jeep back or is it still sutck out in the mud?
Post a Comment