Thursday, February 28, 2008

PILOT SLOT!!!!!!!

I just have to write anid say how proud and excited I am for my man Jon. We found out today unexpectedly that Jon got a Pilot slot!!! Yahoo. For those of you who don't know what that means, it means that after he graduates in December he is guaranteed a spot at Undergraduate Pilot Training (UPT). And he will defianetly be a pilot for the Air Force. Im so excited. We've been waiting for so long to find out if he got it or if he got something he didn't want as much. But we won't find out where or when he will be going to pilot school. We won't find that out til probably October of November. But the options for pilot training are Ohio, Mississippi, Texas, and Florida. After Pilot training he is hoping to get the f-22's which then we could be stationed in Alaska or Virginia. This is all pretty exciting for a little girl who's never lived outside of the Cache Valley Bubble. We don't expect to move until about a year from now. Thats all we know for now. I just wanted to post and tell everyone how proud I am of Jon. I LOVE MY PILOT.

6 comments:

Mythreesons said...

Congratulations Jon! That is so awesome. And Shannon get ready for a roller coaster military life... it's so fun. I miss being able to move and see the world. I'm so excited for you guys!

Manette said...

That's so awesome! Tell Jon congratulations. It's always the greatest when you get what you really want.

princess jen said...

Yay for you two! If you move to Alaska, you can hang out with my fam. They'll totally adopt you! Good luck with everything.

Super Daysh said...

That's awesome! Congrats to you both!!! We'll be sad when you move, but I guess we don't see eachother very often anyways. ;)

Alan J said...

Sa-weet! Congrats! Keep us posted on the F-22s, that'd be AWESOME!

The Andersens said...

that is so exciting!! wow. jon a pilot. i can definitely see why you're proud of him. :) congrats to both of you!! i hope you end up getting stationed somewhere you both like. :)