I got a little bored and decided to do this tag. Enjoy.
A- Attached or Single? Single Forever
B- Best friend? Jonny Angel
C- Cake or pie? Pie with Ice cream, or ice cream cake.
D- Day of choice? Saturday or Sunday when i don't have to work or have any plans and just can relax and do what i want.
E- Essential Item? Chapstick.
F- Favorite Color? Brown or Green
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms
H- Home town? Wellsville Ut
I- Favorite Indulgence? I like to get my nails done but can't so probably eating out.
J- January or July? Right now im going to say July, im ready for the warm.
K- Kids? Not yet, but defianetly someday.
L- Life isn't complete without? my husband and family.
M- Mariage date? 11-17-07
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 1 brother, 1 sister, 5 sister-in-laws, 3 brother-in-laws. jons got a big ol' family.
O- Oranges or Apples? oranges
P- Phobia and fears? i hate cranes, they freak me out. and drowning.
Q- Quote? be who you are, those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
R- Reason to smile? I have the best husband and he treats me so great.
S- Season of choice? Fall
T- Tag three people? Uh anyone who reads this
U- Unknown fact about me? I pull my eyelashes out. I don't know why, i just can't help it.
V- Vegetable? Carrots
W- Worst habit? probably procrastanating and wasting so much time on the internet.
X- X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound hopefully someday.
Y- Your favorite food? ham and Potato's
Z- Zodiac sign? Virgo
7 comments:
That was so fun to read!I just looked up the one I did. Here's the URL in case you wanted to read it.
http://janda-antics.blogspot.com/2007/10/now-i-know-my-abcs-by-princess-jen.html
Love you!
Yay! I'm glad you found me on here. Life is good. Just working full time with he magazine still. I love having no homework and lots of free time. We should all go to dinner sometime. That would be so fun!
Thanks for the news about Sherri! I have to admit that two is sounding like plenty right now. I have my hands full with Aaron alone!!
Yay! You guys got a blog! Now I can e-stalk you forever! Muahahahahahah. j/k Such a cute blog and such a cute couple. I want to get to know Shannon better...we need to get together sometime and do dinner or something. Let me know next time you are in the Salt Lake (ok, Orem) area.
HI shannon!! How are you doing? Your pics are so cute! I miss you! and I know i have told you like a 100 times about your present but i still have it it's wrapped and everything sitting in my room!! I am so so sorry!!
SHANNON!!! I found you!! cute blog & pictures! come see us - jonandwhit.blogspot.com :)
I just realized that at the top it says "single forever" it should be "taken forever". Duh Shannon, why did i say that. haha
Post a Comment