Well Jon and I have been married for 2 1/2 months now so i decided it was due time to add some pictures of our great day. We were married November 17, 2007 in the Logan Temple. It was a beautiful day and the weather was great. I was afraid that it was going to rain or snow but it didn't, thanks heavens. I think everyone waiting outside for us was cold but i had way too many other things on my mind to worry about that. ha ha
This is a good collage of some of our good pictures. We actually took most of our formal pictures the week before the wedding and that was the best idea ever. Then on the wedding day we weren't so rushed and didn't have to worry about getting all the pictures that we wanted. We took our time and just had fun.

I love this picture. Jon just looks so happy. And he's so darn good looking in his uniform.



I like the picture that shows the pretty details of the back of my dress, the beading was also on the front, wrapped around my waist, and down the back of my train.


We were so lucky to have so many people come to logan to be with us. Thanks everyone who came from so far.

This is Jon's Grandpa Johnson's 1930 Model A that he had restored. In August we went up to Spokane and hauled it down to Logan so we could use it at our wedding. It had always been a hope of Jon's to get to use the car and Im so glad we did it. I'm not gunna lie, when he first told me about it i wasn't too found of the idea. I didn't really want to ride around in a stinky old car and then have my dress smell all day but i totally loved the car and loved driving away from the temple and driving down Main Street in Logan with out "Just Married" sign and having all the people honk and wave at us. Defianetly one of the highlights of our day.

Ok so Jon has a total fetish for boots so i found some white boots to wear under my dress. I just love this picture.

This one is mostly just to show my bouquet. Thanks to my best buddy Kamille and her mom Kristine for their great work on my flowers. I loved them and they were way better than I would have come up with myself.

Finally this is our poor Jeep that got trashed but I've now learned that this a huge tradition in the Johnson family to go all out on the cars. It was even up on cinder (sp) blocks so it took us a minute to be able to drive away.


1 comment:
I'm still sad I wasn't able to get up there for the ceremony! But I'm glad I managed to find the reception (even though the church wasn't really purple..hee hee). Those pictures are great. I think it's funny that Jon has a thing for boots!!
Post a Comment