Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Just because!

Directions:Use the first letter of your first name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things - nothing made up. Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same first initial, which by the way is hard if you already have read their answers! You cannot use your own name for the boy/girl names.


1. What is your name? Shannon
2. A 4 letter word: Scum
3. A vehicle: Suburban
4. A city: San Antonio
5. A boy's name: Scott
6. A girl's name: Skylie
7. A drink: Sprite
8. An occupation: Salesman
9. Something you wear: Skirts
10. A celebrity: Sarah Jessica Parker
11. A food: Steak
12. Something found in a bathroom: Soap
13. Reason for being late: Sick
14. Something you shout: Shut Up
15. An animal: Shitzu
16. A body part: Spine
17. Word to describe yourself: Saucy!!
18. Name a flower or plant: Sunflower

1 comment:

Susi said...

So I just read the blog about all you wanted was a treat! What the heck! I'm so sorry! I've really been out of the loop! Are things doing better now? I hope you're doing well. and I'm sad you are going to be moving too, but so happy for you both at the same time.