Friday Oct 3rd was Jons birthday. He turned a Quarter of a Century! Old Fart!! We started out Thursday night and went to Ogden to Texas Roadhouse (our new favorite). We were mentioning how next year on his birthday we'll be enjoying some REAL Texas BBQ. I told the waitress it was his birthday and they made him sit on this saddle and had the whole restaraunt give him a big YEE-HAW!! He got a dutch oven, an ORANGE tie, an Air Force frame that were going to put his ROTC pictures in for his commissioning, and a wireless adaptor for his XBOX.
On friday Jon got up and went to school and I made him his Funfetti cake. When he got home, we ate our leftovers for lunch and headed off to go shooting with Jared, Landon, and Dayna. As always we had a great time shooting. The boys shot at the clay pigeons and I just shot the junk on the ground. I just cant do moving targets. The guns kicks back to much. That night my mom made Jon a Steak and Potato dinner. The rest of the day we just relaxed and enjoyed our time together.
Here are a few pictures from shooting.
Every time I would go to take Jon's picture he would put the gun down, so all the pictures I have of him are with Dayna.
8 comments:
Happy Birthday!! We were up in Logan that day, but Landon told us you were away.... But I'm glad you had such a great time and that you got some great loot!!
That all looks so fun!!
Happy birthday. That all looks fun. Bo would have died if he had to sit in the saddle. Lol. Fun fun! And what is it with boys and not wanting their picture taken? hahaha
Fun Fun!!! Happy birthday to both of you!!
you are so funny! you need a baby!! we like elle or skye for a girl and cash or boone for a boy! i hope no one steals them now~if they do, i'm blaming you!! :) what are your names??
FUN FUN FUN! Happy Birthday!
so the other day I was at the post office and your husband came in (who i haven't ever met in real life just saw pics on your blog) I wasn't 100% sure it was him then he wrote tolman on the box and I asked him if he was your husband....he probably thought i was some kind of wierdo staulker!
BOy Jon is getting old! or so he started telling me when I was that age. I'm so glad that everything is set pu for up you to fly and graduating soon. Congats! I know that you have worked hard for this all and it will be great for your family.
Post a Comment