Thursday, September 4, 2008

FLIGHT SCHOOL

So we just found out the long awaited info we've been so anxiously awaiting. Jon is going to Flight School in........... TEXAS!! Yahoo. Were really excited. Still no date as to when we'll be moving but were just happy to be knowing where. Were thinking late spring to early summer some time. It is Laughlin Air Force Base which is way down South pretty close to the border of Mexico. Im a little nervous about that but oh well. Guess i better learn how to speak SPANGLISH. haha.. Im so proud of Jon for getting in the flight school and know he will be a great Pilot serving our country.

6 comments:

The Real Life of Mark and Em said...

Congrats!! If you figure out an easy way to learn spanish let me know. Em

Kira said...

Congrats guys! That is so exciting! Jon I am so happy for you and so proud that you made it into flight school! I really wish we could see you guys at Thanksgiving! It is such a bummer that we have opposite holidays with our families!

Danielle said...

Congrats!!! you guys will love living in Texas!!!

princess jen said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you and your new adventure. Have a great time and just make sure to come to the reunions so we can see you!

Ashley and Zach Smart said...

Shannon, Happy B-day the other day!! Yea for the 13th of September! So...moving to Texas? That will be a great adventure. Still working at TG in the meantime? How is it?

K S & R said...

Shannon I'm actually really jealous of you right now! We spent this past summer in Texas and I absolutely loved it! I'ts so fun and there's so many cool people! Congrats!