Monday, March 31, 2008

HERE COME THE NEWLYWEDS!!!!

So there is this great show on ABC on Sunday nights and Jon and I LOVE it. Its called "Here Come The Newlyweds". It is pretty hillarious. It like a new version of the old newlywed game that used to be on TV. The contestants have competions every week that test how well the couples know each other. Jon and I play along everyweek and we ROCK at all the answers.
We have got to find out how to get on this show!! Wouldn't that be fun?

Well here's our favorite team the Moutra's.

They are so hillarious and totally liven up the show. We really hope they win.

6 comments:

jon and whit said...

we've watched that a couple times & we love it too! if you figure out how to get on it - let me know. we'll do it with you guys!!

Courtney said...

OH MY GOSH! WE LOVE THE MOUTRAS!!! it's true, we are soul mates, even after these years of separation! I am dying, we seriously love this show and want the moutras to win so bad. They live in a house with 10 people, they need the money, plus they are freakin' funny. Yea!

Alan J said...

Jen has mentioned the show a couple of times, we'll have to check it out. i like the funnies.

...will and bobbi... said...

They WON! They are such a cute couple I am glad they won!

Danielle said...

Shannon what is up? I'm am so excited you have a blog. I'm not working at the Terrace anymore so now I can stay in contact with you this way. Anyway, hope all is going well, talk to ya later. Danielle Longenecker

The Douglas's said...

Shannon! Hey girly. So a have a friend that sent an application into that show. She wanted to be on it too. Lol. But I have no idea what or how she did it. How are you? I love your blog page!!!