Friday, May 9, 2008

New Tolman Babies

So the Tolman clan now has 2 new additions. I guess if everyone else keeps popping out babies hopefully nobody will be expecting me to have one anytime soon.


Here is Maverick Scott. He was born April 18th and weighed 7lbs, 11oz, and 21 inches long.

And here Sydnie Marie. She was born May 7th, weighing 8lbs, 7oz and 20.75 inches long.

Jon and I will be going up to Spokane the first weekend of June and I cant wait to meet the newbies.

.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Sounds like fun!

princess jen said...

Yay for Auntie Shannon!! Have fun in Spokane.

GICK said...

NO!!!! I am still expecting one from the two of you soon. In fact if you get pregnant by the middle of August, then either Maverick's or Sydnie's clothes will fit your little one this time next year. PERFECT!!! Ok, get busy. Love Gick

princess jen said...

Good luck with people leaving you alone about when it's time to have children!! I say wait until you and Jon are ready and try to block out everyone else.

The Douglas's said...

How cute. I love babies

Dominoe said...

Hi Shan-non! (Isn't that how Trey always said it?) Yes, I totally remember you. I think Trey considered you one of his best friends. Congratulations on getting married! You guys look very happy!

Trey comes home the 26th and he "reports" the 29th of June. It's at the Providence church on field road at 11. (It's the same building he gave his farewell.) If you have any questions, I'm sure my mom would be happy to answer them for you. Her number's 435-245-6657. Hopefully you can make it, I know Trey would love to see you!