Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Splish Splash

This is Parker in his new bathtub thingy. He loved sitting up and splashing his hands in the water. By the time he was done most of the water had been splashed out. I didn't get any good still pictures because they all turned out blurry because of his crazy wiggling.

This video is also good becuase it shows him talking. He talks, well its usually more of a growl, 80% of the day. He's so funny and he gets SO LOUD. It make it very hard to try and watch a movie. Everytime I have tried to video him talking before, he stops as soon as he see's the camera.

6 comments:

Jeremy & Stacy said...

That is hilarious!

randishea said...

Haha that is so funny! That little duck bath thing is cool.

Mrs. Boojwa said...

That's funny. My nephew had that same little tub. Your bathroom looks wayyyyyyyyyyyy nicer than what we have. Sad that i can put that together with just the tub and the tiling. :P

Dan and Sara Sheets said...

all three posts are so cute! It was so fun seeing you guys today!! and seeing this video reminded, how great videos are for Jon while he is gone. even just fun videos sent over the phone would be fun for Parker to watch. and of course videos of Parker for Jon. We did that while Rach and I were gone for a month and I think Dan loved it.

princess jen said...

That is one handsome kid you have! I love his eyes!! Sorry about the webcam issues. We've run into some of those as well since we've been up here. Somedays the internet wants to cooperate and other days it's just not in the mood. I'm glad you're having fun in Wellsville with your family!

Ryan and Kaeli said...

Too Cute Shan! He is growing up way to fast!