Sunday, April 18, 2010

Apparently The Only Thing To Talk About: Parker!

Here are new pictures of the Little Man for Jon to see (and all of you I guess)
I feel like we're entering a whole new chapter of parenting, called "The Mobile Child". He's finally got the roll down and scoots all over on his back. Today I got in the shower and I usually just put Parker on the floor in our bedroom so I can peek my head out and still see him. Well I looked out once and saw he had moved a bit, but was still in sight. I peeked out a minute later and I couldn't see him or hear him growling. So I got out to see where he was and all I could see was one little foot sticking out from under the bed. The little stinker had somehow rolled and wiggled himself all the way under the bed. I couldn't believe he could do that. When I pulled him out he just looked at me like "Hey, I worked hard to get under here and I was having fun. Now put me back!!"

And his newest trick from just the last few days is standing up to furniture. He does good, but is still just in the beginning stages.



Here are a few video's. The first one is of him growling. He growls about 80% of the day. Its cute, but man is he loud. Its almost impossible to hear the TV or a movie when he growling.
The next two are of him standing, their really short and he crashes at the end, but you get the idea.
And the last one is the way he chews on his binky. He hardly ever sucks on it like normal. He just chomps away with his 3 new little teeth.
ENJOY!!

3 comments:

Kandi said...

Parker is a pretty cute kid. :) That first video reminds me of Bryce when he was a baby. He was very noisy too, lol.

Mrs. Boojwa said...

"and all of you I guess" <-- this made me chuckle. :-) Your baby is funny. I think the growling is pretty endearing.

Super Daysh said...

He's so cute!! And I love the growling- that is too funny.