Saturday, January 9, 2010

Were Doing It Too.

Ok. So my New Years Goal was to blog at least once a week. Well I've already been failing for the last 2 weeks.
So I am going to update this with everything new that has happened in the last almost 2 months...sometime.
But in the meantime, we have decided to make the blog private.
With Jon's job and him being away for some time this year we just think it would be best.
So if you ever read our blog, leave me your email.
Or if you already gave it to me on facebook I still have all those.

28 comments:

Lady of the Rings said...

Well, that stinks, for some reason my e-mail doesn't work on private blogs, so I won't be able to read it any more. Hope you have a great new year. Love, Bibi

Wes and Dani said...

danifrisby@yahoo.com

Jonathan and Chelsea said...

I dont remember if I gave you mine or not.. soooo.. Here it is.. cjdattage@gmail.com

Amanda Calli said...

mandacalli@gmail.com

Jeremy & Stacy said...

stacyalarsen@hotmail.com

...will and bobbi... said...

willnbobbi@yahoo.com i probably already gave it to you on facebook but here it is again.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
megan and darin said...

meganchristensen86@yahoo.com

Brad.Kenz.Max.Kannon said...

m.ashliman@hotmail.com

Jake and Kristin said...

kristinballs@gmail.com

Josh and Heidi said...

add me please!! boarderbabe_08@hotmail.com

Mrs. Boojwa said...

malia6@gmail.com & tyboojwa@gmail.com

randishea said...

randishea@gmail.com

Manette said...

manetteyspaghetti@gmail.com

Ryan and Kaeli said...

Shan!!
Keep me on your list!
kaelih33@gmail.com

Lacy Ann :) said...

la.broberg@aggiemail.usu.edu

Elsa Mary said...

imablonde_yaya@hotmail.com

Susi said...

susitude@gmail.com

rodent said...

rodentmckay@comcast.net

Gardiner said...

me! jesikagardner@hotmail.com

Casey and Amy said...

stavithegoat@hotmail.com

Kira said...

kiragreenhalgh@gmail.com

The Real Life of Mark and Em said...

mandem07@gmail.com

Alysia said...

i want to read, i want to read!!
andersen.alysia@gmail.com
andersen.topher@gmail.com
please let us read! we promise not to stalk you. :)

Jake and Lena B. said...

yo yo!! i read your blog!!
lball80@gmail.com

peace

The Platt's said...

I don't remember if I gave it to you already... but here it is!

tawni_utah@hotmail.com

Jody and Amy said...

amyjacks84@yahoo.com

Kami Anderson said...

kamia911@gmail.com