Saturday, January 23, 2010

Princess Parker

The weekend before Christmas, Parker and I went to Vancouver, WA for Jon's cousin Kira's baby shower. She is having a baby girl and so of course there was all the cutesy little girl things around. Well I just couldn't help myself but to put this pretty pink bow on Parker. Wish I would have got a picture of Uncle Pat's look of horror when he saw poor Parker in this little getup.
I texted Jon a picture and lets just say he wasn't very happy with me. Oh well, I think this will great to show all his girlfriends.



Kiss for mommy. Or maybe he was trying to "bite my head off"??

5 comments:

Konie said...

better have another one, he is a cute little girl!

Mrs. Boojwa said...

You must NEVER show him these pictures when he gets older! he's going to have issues about you wishing he was a girl! He does make a cute girl though :-)

Dan said...

oh my heck that is so funny!! he would make a beautiful little girl!

rodent said...

Ha ha ha! I still say he makes one heck of a cute girl! :) Although it's true my dad and jon were less than amused. :)

randishea said...

You should paint his finger nails too!