Monday, November 17, 2008

No Longer Newlyweds


So today Jon and I celebrated our 1st Anniversary. Were officially not newlyweds anymore. We had a pretty relaxed day. We went to Salt Lake and wandered around the Gateway. While we were there Jon decided that I should get a Build-A-Bear, but I of course had to get an elephant. We put it in a silly little circus conductor outfit. ( I don't have the pictures loaded yet but will put them up when I do.) Then I finally got to go the Cheesecake Factory, it was great.

All in all, we have had a great year. We've had our ups and downs, but we've survived them all together. I can't wait to see what this next year brings us. There will be lots of moving and traveling, including 2 new states for Shannon and 3 for Jon. Plus both of us will Graduate from USU, YAHOO, and hopefully many new adventures and surprises.
I LOVE YOU JON!

9 comments:

Super Daysh said...

Yay! Congrats to you both!! I can't believe it's already been a year!! You certainly have been through a lot together already and have much more great stuff to look forward to!

princess jen said...

The honeymoon isn't officially over until the first baby arrives, so revel in your still-newly marries status as long as you can!! I'm excited for you both and for all the adventures you have in store. Can't wait to see your cute elephant!

Konie said...

Congrats!!! Before you know it, it will be 13 years like us. Love ya Konie

kara said...

Super cute, Shannon! (This is Kara, from ROTC, by the way) I didn't even know you guys had a blog! T would never buy me a Build-a-Bear. haha.

Alysia said...

congratulations to both of you! marriage is indeed wonderful. and you are so right...it has lots of ups and downs...but its such a blessing to have someone to go with on the crazy roller coaster that is life.
you guys are so great together!
here's to wishing you many more wonderful years!
love you guys!

Danielle said...

Wow one year, that went fast!!! Congrats!!!

Nielsen Family said...

Congratulations! We have had so much fun this second year and I am sure that you will too. We did the same thing for our anniversary, except I bought baby clothes...crazy how fast time flies and how many changes there are in such a short amount of time.

Jeremy & Stacy said...

Shannon- Congrats on one year! It doesn't seem like it has been that long. So are you in Logan again? How are you, I want to see you sometime.

Casey and Amy said...

Thanks for agreeing with me! I've heard not so many good things about him, and gave him the benefit of the doubt, but after that experiance i decided once and for all what a jerk he is!! Happy 1st aniversary by the way!!