We mooched lunch of my great Mama two days
Went on a motorcycle ride up the canyon
Slept in the backyard under the stars
Layed around the house watching movies and taking naps
Stayed up late (past 11, which we NEVER do) and played countless hours of Wii
And we even went to a movie which we haven't done in months.
Here a picture of my CRAZY husband who I love so much and am glad that we can have so much for together doing nothing, there is never a dull moment when were together. I loved my week off and our few days to just spend together.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Strep Throat... A Blessing in Disguise.
So last week I had Strep Throat. At first I was really annoyed because im right in the middle of my internship and I just wanted to get my hours done, but I quickly got over it and enjoyed that fact that I actually had a week to relax and enjoy the summer. Jon and I are always so busy and pretty much have opposite schedules so are usually pretty boring. Well last week we got to do lots of fun things we never do. After I laid around the house for 2 days and did nothing, then the fun started. It just so happened that Jon had Thursday and Friday off so we got to spend lots of time together. Although it was nothing extremely exciting, it was great for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Way to go! Seeing the "beauty" of strep throat. I'm glad you were able to take advantage of having time together. I always felt like Alan and I saw each other even less once we were married!
Im sorry you were sick but thats fun you got to be with your hubby!
Good for you guys! It's crazy how busy life can get and then when you do get some time together, it is so refreshing. What is your internship in? Hope it all goes well!
i'm sad you were sick. and sad you don't get to spend more time together. :( but i'm so happy for you guys that you got a week to be together enjoying each other and doing nothing. those are the BEST kinds of days. i hope you get many many more, without the strep. ;)
Post a Comment