Parkers newest obsession is climbing on the chairs and then on to the table. I try to always push the chairs away from the table, but he's not stupid, he just pushes them right back over to the table. So for the umpteenth time today I found him on the table. This time he had dumped a baggy of Cheerios out and was having a great time pushing them around and finger painting with the dust. So instead of getting annoyed again, I decided to embrace the mess.
I love these pictures of his sweet little hands and feet.






5 comments:
Too cute! Sometimes you must give in to the madness :)
Cute! and as always I LOVE his pointed toes!
He's so big! I can hardly believe it!
Your pictures look great!! He is such a cutie- and I'm glad you're learning to embrace his mess! I need to be better about "embracing" Ellie's messes. :) We got your Christmas card- such a sweet little family! Merry Christmas to you!
I have frame that says "These are a few of my favorite things" and in it are a picture of Hannah in cake batter licking a beater, Daniel in the rain with a bandaid on his nose, Shelby sitting in remodeling dust chewing on a screwdriver and Riley eating dirt.
These will be some of your FAVORITE things!!
Post a Comment