Last night Jon was out washing the car so Parker and I decided to go sit on the porch and watch. Well Parker decided that was boring and wanted in on the action.
It started off with innocently playing in the bark.
Then he turned around and found all the lovely water just waiting to be played in. Bubbles and everything.
Then his Dad decided that he wasn't quite wet enough so he sprayed him with the hose a bit.

Then he spotted the rocks, his favorite thing ever, across the driveway. So he left his snail trail across the driveway and went to play with them.
Then I packed his soggy, wet, little butt in the house and told him he had to have a bath and this is what happened..Then he had a bath and a bottle and slept for 12 hours straight and we all lived happily ever after!!








7 comments:
You are a better mom than I, I would have freaked out with the whole licking of the driveway :) LOVE your little man's hair!
And I was worried about him getting sick! Kids are so funny! He sure is cute!
I love love loved the snail trail pic! :) too cute
Those are such cute pics!! Love his snail trail across the driveway- too funny!! I can't believe how big he's getting!
haha Parker is a cute little guy. Seems he might grow up to be a character. :)
HAHA Love it. How cute is that.
oh my gosh! I love the snail trail picture! he's so cute!! I love that your a type of mommy that just let's kids be kids :)
Post a Comment