Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Little Christmas Overview


Well Jon and I have now been married for 7 weeks and it all has been great. We went to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico before Christmas and had a blast. (more pictures to come later) We spent Christmas at my parents house and got spoiled. Jon got a work lamp for the garage, some movies, clothes, a few other things, and Guitar Hero. I got a big jewelry box thats actually tall enough to hold necklaces, some clothes, money, and a bunch of gift cards to some good places. We stupidly forgot our camera and didn't even get any pictures. :( After Christmas we both worked alot to catch up on things, and played endless hours of Guitar Hero. That thing is so addicting. New Years Eve was a lot of fun and we invited a few of our couple friends over for a little party. We made dinner and played some games. For Christmas we got the Newlywed game so we played that and it was pretty fun. Oh and can't forget the hour of Guitar Hero. All in all we had a good time and hopefully will have a little get together again.

Well now school is back in and our lives are SO HECTIC. We both go to school full time during the days and work at night. Were lucky if we have a night home together during the week. Oh well, im sure the hard work will pay off later on.

Well were loving married life and can't wait for more adventures to come. Hopefully i can figure out how to post old pictures on here.

1 comment:

princess jen said...

Yay for your new blog! I hope you post often so I can read all about your cute little family. Shannon--I can't wait to get to know you better. You are one cool girl and I love you already!